Setup Facebook Chat For iChat On Mac
Nowadays, Facebook is obviously a important social media to convey your message to your network or someone. I used to use Facebook chat to contact my friend because most of them will show up in facebook chat list and easy for me to keep in touch with them. I use Facebook mobile android app when i carry my Galaxy S3 cell phone during outing. At home, i use iChat on my iMac to connect to my facebook friend for chatting. Simply follow steps below to configure your iChat with Facebook. I’m using Mac OS X 10.7.4 for this tutorial.
1. Turn on your iChat.
2. Go to iChat menu bar -> Preferences.
3. Select Accounts Tab and press the + button at bottom.
4. Select Jabber on the account type.
5. Key in your Facebook account email@example.com and password.
6. Your account has been added.
7. Now enjoy your Facebook chat on iChat.
Feel free to drop comment if you got problem.