[iMac] How To Hide Dock On Mac OS X??
Mac OS Dock bar is simple and beautiful. But you may need to save more spaces for your iMac 27″ or 21.5″ for full screen applications, so do I. Hence, i decided to hide my iMac Mac OS dock bar to get wider spaces for other applications. Let’s check it out how.
1. Goto Mac OS desktop.
2. Click on Apple icon at top menu bar.
3. Select Dock on the drop down list.
4. Click on the Turn Hiding On.
5. You dock bar is now hiding from the desktop.
6. Move your mouse to the bottom on the screen to show the dock bar.
Enjoy. Feel free to drop your comment.