How To Uninstall Program On Mac OS X
Installing a program on Mac OS X is straight forward. Uninstalling is pretty indirect I would say. If you have tested an application by installing the *.dmg file. You are actually installing and have save some files or registry inside your Mac. Personally, i discovered there were 2 ways. First, use the general or we call it manual way. The second way is using 3rd party uninstaller. I prefer latter. What do you think ??
Let’s talk about the first way first.
Manual Way To Uninstall Program On Mac OS X
1. In order to uninstall a Mac program, first step go to your Applications folder in Finder.
2. By default, all your Mac applications will be installed in this folder.
3. Right click the application you wish to uninstall. You should see the list below and click on Show Package Contents.
4. Delete what every you see in the folder.
5. At last, delete application icon in the applications folder.
Using 3rd Party Uninstaller To Uninstall Program On Mac OS X
1. Goto Filehippo.com and download CCleaner for Mac or direct download from here.
2. CCleaner is a 3rd party app to clean and uninstall application completely.
3. After install CCleaner, goto Tools -> Uninstall
4. Select your applications to uninstall to proceed.
You are done and hope you enjoy the post. Sorrry to say that this post is for dummies like me ^^