How to Add Chinese Input on iMac Mountain Lion
For Mac beginner users switched from Windows, I am sure you just cannot familiarize with all the “alien features” in Mac for the first week. It took me one week to master the basic features in Mac especially with Apple’s latest operating system (OS)-Mountain Lion. So as today, I am going to show you how to add Chinese input on the Mountain-Lion-installed iMac or Macbook.
Switching from English to Chinese input is extremely easy if and only if you know the way or else end up with searching over the entire web for whole day. Simply follow the step below to add Chinese input on iMac.
How to Add Chinese Input on iMac Mountain Lion:
1. Open “System Preference” , under “Language & Text”
2. Go to the “Input Source”, select “Chinese Simplified”. You may choose more than one input method.
3. After selection, proceed to the “Keyboard Shortcuts” at the same page. Under “Spotlight” tab, uncheck “Show Spotlight search field”
4. Under “Keyboard & Text” tab, check “Select previous input source”
5. By now, you should able to switch to Chinese input simply press “Command+Space”.
Thanks for visiting AppleiMac27. Please share your entries in comment section.