How To Add Windows Live Messenger MSN On iChat Mac OS X
iChat is native built in instant messenger in Mac OS X. I love to use it as as it is very responsive, clean and fast communication tool. I wish to integrate all my communication account to iChat instead of opening several communication app. All in one communication tool in iChat is ideal for me. I got my Facebook chat on iChat, as well as gmail chat with iChat. I feel to have MSN (Windows Live Messenger) integrated too. This entry will help you to add MSN as one of the account in iChat.
1.First, you need additional app named Cocoon. it is plugin to help you integrate your MSN account to iChat.
2. Download Cocoon and install in your Mac.
3. Install Cocoon into your Mac OS X. In my case, I installed in my iMac.
4. You will be requested to log off your Mac and re-log in.
5. After re-log in, go to your iChat.
6. Goto Accounts tab, and press the + button.
7. You should see selection below. Choose MSN, key in your MSN account & password.
8. Press done to continue.
9. You should receive msg from Coccon if your account is setup completely.
Enjoy your MSN iChat. I feel very comfortable to have all accounts in iChat. Hope you enjoy too. Feel free drop me comment.